We will be closed over the Christmas period from 23 December to 1 January. All requests sent during this period will not be processed until the first week of January.
We wish you happy holidays and a happy end-of-year!
Cookies usually have an expiry date and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. However, there are also cookies that remain on your computer for a longer period of time, sometimes even until you delete them manually.
2. Which cookies & why
- We use different types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: these are necessary for purely technical reasons in order to visit the Website. Because of the technical necessity, only an information requirement applies to these cookies.
- Functional cookies: these cookies are necessary for our Services or Website. You cannot refuse these cookies if you browse the Website but they are only placed after a choice has been made regarding the placement of these cookies. If you reject these cookies, the Website may not be accessible.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies allow us to collect analytical data about our Services or Website. With these cookies, we discover what works well and what we still need to improve. These are placed only after a choice has been made regarding the placement of cookies.
- Marketing cookies: these are used to track you when you visit different websites. The purpose of these cookies is to be able to display advertisements that are tailored and relevant to the individual user.
- When you visit and/or use our Website, we set cookies or use similar technologies that allow us to collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies include:
- Type: Essential cookie
- Description: Tracks the use of special fonts used on the Website for internal analysis. The cookie does not record visitor data.
- Retention period: Never expires
- Type: Analytical cookie
- Description: Creates unique ID to track statistical data about website visits in Google Analytics.
- Retention period: Expires after 2 years
- Type: Analytical cookie
- Description: Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website, as well as data from the first and most recent visit.
- Retention period: Expires after 2 years
- Type: Marketing cookie
- Description: Used by Google AdWords to re-attract visitors who are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour on different websites.
- Retention period: Expires after each session
You can prevent cookies from being set or delete cookies already set by adjusting your settings in your browser. Help with adjusting these settings can be found on the website of the browser you are using. Please note that not allowing cookies when visiting the Website may result in some or all functions of the Website not working properly.
- Internet Explorer: https: //support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http: //windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https: //support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari (Mac): https: //support.apple.com/nl-nl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari (iPhone, iPad, iPad touch): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
3. With whom we share data
- We may use third party processors to provide you with the Website and/or Services. We ensure that third party processors may only process your personal data on our behalf, and upon written instructions from us. We ensure that all third-party processors are selected with due care to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data.
- We may transfer anonymised and/or aggregated data to other organisations that may use this data to improve products and services and organise the marketing, presentation and sale of products and services tailored to your needs.
4. Where we process data
- We ourselves and our third-party processors will only process your identifiable personal data in the EEA.
- We may transfer your anonymised and/or aggregated data to organisations outside the EEA. If such a transfer takes place, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data, and that any rights in relation to personal data that you might enjoy under applicable mandatory law are guaranteed.
If a transfer of your personal data and/or anonymised and/or aggregated data takes place, the following legal protection mechanism will be put in place:
Google - United States - Model clauses
5. How we process data
We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data secure against unauthorised access or theft and against accidental loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our staff or staff of our third-party processors is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations. However, you understand that the care for safety and security are only best-efforts obligations which can never be guaranteed.
6. Your rights
You have the right to request access to any personal data we process about you. However, requests for access made with the apparent intention of causing inconvenience or damage to us will not be processed.
You have the right to request that any personal data about you that is incorrect or inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If you have registered on our Website, you can correct many of these details yourself via your profile. If such a request is made, you must also enclose with this request proof that the personal data for which correction is requested is incorrect.
You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us to process data, but this withdrawal will not affect the data we have already collected through cookies or similar technologies based on your prior consent. If you no longer want us to collect data via cookies or similar technologies, you can change your browser settings or delete cookies at any time.
If the intended processing qualifies as direct marketing, you have the right to oppose such processing free of charge and without justification.
In lieu of deletion, you may also request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if (a) you contest the accuracy of such data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data are no longer necessary for the stated purposes, but you need them to defend yourself in legal proceedings.
Where your personal data are processed on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, you have the right to transmit such data directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility of this will be assessed solely by us.
If you wish to make a request to exercise one or more of the above rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. This request must clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. It should also be dated, signed and accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid ID card proving your identity. We will immediately inform you of the receipt of such request. If the request proves to be valid, we will comply with it as soon as reasonably possible and no later than thirty (30) days after receipt of the request.
If you have a complaint about our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you are free to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. For more information, please visit https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/burger.